Friday, May 6, 2011
Five Reasons To Hire A Trout Guide
1. Guides narrow the focus of the day... You'll learn how to find productive water.
2. A good trout guide will test your skills and make you a better angler and a better caster.
3. Having someone else pack the lunch, row the boat and tie on the flies pretty much rules.
4. Understanding entomology is critical, a good trout guide will share their knowledge of bugs.
5. Learn how to adapt... Rivers change and an experienced guide changes with it. Pay attention and ask questions, you'll be amazed by the shit that goes through their heads while on the water.