Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Four Spots Left for Andros South 2012


Are you tired of the cold, rainy weather we've had this spring?  Imagine eighty-five degree sun, beautiful white sand flats, huge bonefish and the best fly fishing lodge in the Bahamas.  Sounds pretty good right about now!
  
Now is the time to be thinking about your winter vacation for next year.  Consider joining me on an epic flats fishing trip to Andros South Lodge.  We'll be chasing some of the biggest bonefish in the world.  Bring your ten weight because you'll get shots at giant barracuda and permit as well!  I'm headed south from February 25th to March 3rd, 2012. 
  
 After spending a week at Andros South this winter, I can honestly say it was the finest saltwater experience I've ever had.  The lodge was stellar, the food was out of this world, the guides were incredible and the fishing was off the charts.  Visit my website for more trip details or to see more photos  from my 2011 trip.  I only have four spots left to fill for 2012.  Please contact me via email or give me a call at (541) 490-9446 if you're interested in pursuing giant bonefish under the sun next winter.

Sincerely,

Tom Larimer
Larimer Outfitters

No comments:

Post a Comment