Monday, April 4, 2011

Andros South Bonefish -Final Thoughts

Image: Cam Miller

Back in Oregon and all I can think about is bonefish and the Bahamas.  It’s forty some degrees and raining here in Hood River… I’m missing the hell out of it!

My recent trip to Andros South Lodge was the most relaxing fishing adventure I’ve ever taken.  After most fishing trips, I feel like someone just flogged me with a 2X4! The program at Andros South is totally dialed in… I can’t say enough about the staff, the lodge, the guides and the fishing.  I’ve already started talking with the lodge about hosting a trip next winter…  I can’t wait to get back!

Shoot me an email or give me a call at (541) 490-9446 if you’re interested a break from winter and the opportunity to chase huge bonefish with me next year.

A special thanks to the wonderful folks I shared the week with in the outdoor blogging community...

Rebecca Garlock -The Outdooress
Michael Gracie -Micheal Gracie
Kyle Perkins -Compleat Thought
Eric Rathbun -Moldy Chum
Bjorn Stomsness -Bonefish on the Brain
Cam Miller -River Shadow

-TL

No comments:

Post a Comment